Tammy or as we call her, “Tam Tam,” has been a fashion consultant with us for two years. Her nurturing demeanor and upbeat attitude will have you wanting to take her home with you. As soon as you walk in the store, she greets you with her big beautiful smile.
Tammy is the one we all go to for advice and for just a good hug. Her warm smile and the way she says hello to you, makes you feel like you’ve known her all of your life. She genuinely cares about her brides and helping them find their dream dress.
A Little About Tammy
Tammy is from Covington, Ga. She grew up in the Stone Mountain area and graduated from Lithonia High School. She then met the love of her life, which she has been married to for 34 years, and moved off to Germany for an army lifestyle as newlyweds. After his service ended, they moved back to the states to settle down. She and her husband, Randy are proud parents of their daughter, Randi. Tammy’s daughter, Randi is actually a Formally Yours bride. She felt that Formally Yours was the place where God wanted her to be. She loves her family and spending time with her dogs.
- What’s your favorite thing about working at Formally Yours? I love being here. This store is so bright, cheery, and it makes me happy. I love my girls that I work with!
- What brought you to Formally Yours? I had recently left my job as a property manager and was in the process of looking for another job. I was so upset leaving my old job because I loved it and enjoyed taking care of everyone. Two years ago, I came to Formally Yours with my daughter to help her find a wedding gown. I met Cathy and we instantly bonded while we searched for Randi’s dress. She overheard that I was looking for a job and then offered me the job as a fashion consultant at Formally Yours. It was a blessing and I still am so happy to be working here.
- What’s your favorite bridal style? I love bling and lace dresses.
- Your favorite dress in the store? Essense D2548
- Favorite hobby? I like to paint in my spare time and also, do floral arrangements like wreaths.
- Favorite food? Chocolate and anything sweet or with chocolate!
If you want a fun and genuine experience, Tammy is your consultant. Book your next bridal appointment with Tammy and she will help you find your dream bridal gown!