Bridal appointments can feel overwhelming and time consuming for some brides. Isn’t this supposed to be the easy and fun part of the wedding planning? The process of finding a bridal gown should be exciting and fun. We have some guidelines for you ladies that you can go by for your next bridal appointment.
- Trust your instinct and yourself: At times, it can be difficult for brides to select a wedding dress, because the process can feel overwhelming. Ladies, we want to remind you that this appointment is about what YOU. This is your day to create your bridal style. Trust your gut. Pick the dress that makes you feel beautiful.
- Trust your bridal stylist: The bridal stylist is here for you every step of the way. Our stylists are trained to listen to your ideas and to look at the wedding dress images you have saved. She will guide you through your appointment and pick dresses that fit your vision and your budget. Communication is key during the process. Convey your thoughts and feelings to the stylist so she can have an understanding of your ideas.
- Do not be afraid to say yes especially if you LOVE it: Even if it is your very first time trying on, remember the feeling you have when you try on a dress that you know is your dress. If you are comfortable in it, feel gorgeous, and have a bridal moment when you see yourself in it, then SAY YES. It is all about how you feel.
- Keep a clear mind and focus on the style you like: After trying wedding dresses on, you’ll have a better understanding of what you like. Just focus on the dresses that look and feel the best on you and you might even be surprised at what you like and don’t like. Do not let your entourage stray you away from your dream dress!
- Enjoy the process and have fun: Last but not least, a bridal appointment is supposed to be FUN and memorable. Embrace the process and enjoy all the pretty wedding dresses. This dress is going to be the dress that will make your fiancé cry, as you walk down the aisle. And it is the dress you will dance the night away in at your reception.
Book your next bridal appointment with us and follow us on Facebook and Instagram. We would love to style you for your big day!